The Prince of Mirrors by Alan Robert Clark
Two young men with expectations. One predicted to succeed, the other to fail…
We’re having a Facebook The Prince of Mirrors Giveaway! To enter for a chance to win a signed advance reader copy simply share the indicated post, follow and like us on Facebook @FairlightBooks. The giveaway opens the 22nd of June and runs until the 29th of June.
Please make sure to read the full terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The Facebook The Prince of Mirrors Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- No purchase or payment is required to enter or win.
- To enter the Giveaway, share the indicated post, follow and like us on Facebook @FairlightBooks.
- The Giveaway is open from 22/06/2018 until 29/06/2018.
- Employees or agencies of Fairlight Books, its group companies, or their family members, freelance contributors to Fairlight Books or anyone else connected with the Giveaway may not enter the Giveaway.
- The prize is a signed advance reader copy of The Prince of Mirrors.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- Fairlight Books reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Giveaway at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fairlight Books in all matters relating to the Giveaway is final and binding and indisputable.
- Fairlight Books accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Giveaway or accepting any prize. Fairlight Books further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Giveaway.
- All information detailing how to enter this Giveaway forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and indisputable. By entering this Giveaway, you are accepting the terms and conditions.